Saturday, May 3, 2008

Vomiting Disgusts Me.

When was the last time I vomited? Hmm...

I can't even recall. It must definitely have been years ago anyway.
All I remember vividly was really just the awfulness of it. The taste that lingers in your mouth even after countless rinsing and gurgling. The uneasiness in your tummy and throat. The tears that just eventually fill up your eyes.

Oh, the torture. It probably would feel better if you can get everything out at one go. But heck NO if you got teased with just one pathetic heave.
So, I did what I had to do. I lifted my finger and slowly dig in. I could feel my wiggly uvula. I remember how I used to stick my finger into my throat to play with it when I was younger. And I mean, really young.
But that wasn't my concern now. No childhood memories could save me from feeling sick right now. Especially when Mommy is not around to pat my back. =(
So, I push my finger a little further, deeper into my throat and *walla*
I can feel my dinner coming upwards. I could taste it in my esophagus
now.
Oh God. Eww eww eww~!

Well, it did help a little though. As pathetic as it was, I threw up just a little more. Little enough to make me continue feeling disgusted and serious uneasiness.
I can't help but wonder how people can actually force themselves into anorexia nervosa with this. Food actually tasted/smelt so much more worse on its way up than down. Whoever in the right mind would definitely realize this heavenly fact. Not only is it not fun, it is so very dangerous as well. I sure heard alot of stories about the deadliness of this disease.

I hate vomit! I refuse to believe it could help you lose any weight by throwing up. It's a dumb idea. Might as well you don't eat. =_=
Not fun! Don't laugh!
I hate to be sick! =(

7 comments:

Ezrin Qafrizi Idrus said...

although the description of the event is quite...ummm...disturbing, I'm more amazed by the fact that you said you haven't vomit in like, years...wau..

Anonymous said...

Hope you doing better now...you're strong can get fine soon...

eLaiNe said...

qafrizi, it kinda disturbs me too..ahakz..but that was how i felt :P and yea, it did surprised me too that i havent vomited for so long..but its good thing anyway right? loll...

anonymous, thanks! i do feel better after that tho.. =)

Shad said...

elaaaaaineeee...after all this years of calling me the disgusting one, you have finally joined my ranks =P comparing the taste/smell between food that comes up and comes down was the killer weih.hehe

eLaiNe said...

loll~! dont compare me and u ok..incomparable wey! even the 'killer' cant beat u :P
ure like wayyyyyy more disgusting than that..ahakz..i stil hav a loooooong way to reach to u =D

Shad said...

hahahha, elaine im sorry to say that you have decimated me with your killer line. my disgusting rank has been lowered to 'mildly disgusting' and you have been upgraded to "EWW WTF IS THAT.DISGUSTING!" rank. =)

eLaiNe said...

shad, shush~ :P
incomparable means tak boleh banding..oops, i forgot ur malay's worse :P lalala~ ahakz~
u still disgust me.. :P

qafrizi, im sure u'd stand by me if u know how disgusting shad is...wait, you DO know! :P so, u do agree with me right? ;;)