Monday, May 5, 2008

A Quick One.

Yeap. Due to my laziness and selamba-ness in the study week, here's just a quick, short post to have my birthday wishes out to all my May-babis friends. =D [Spot the 'mistake'. Hehe.]

So, here's to... *drum rolls*

Catherine, who celebrated her birthday yesterday! 4th of May~
Pei Pei, whose birthday is tomorrow! 6th of May~
Both celebrating their 21st in Penang. *jealous* Hehe.
Welcome to young-adulthood, girls. *winks* [I'm new too. =p ]

My Cousin Min, who will be celebrating her birthday on the 7th of May.

Boon Kuok, who is turning 21st as well on the 9th of May.

Happy Birthday people!! Have a sweet sweet day. *winks*

Another two friends will be celebrating their birthdays next week. But wishes to them can wait. I'm sure I wouldn't forget. =D

Right up. Back to studying! Progress had been slow. *sobz*
It really feels alot less than what it used to be, especially back in Alpha.
Oh, God. Help! ><

0 comments: