Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good Bye, April.

Shoo you go, month of misery.
...
It may not have been like it's a whole month full of bad thingies, but...
Let's just say it isn't a month that I would EVER EVER wanna relive. A month full with exams is still a better one to struggle in.
Not like I have to wait long for that one anyway. o.O

Well, right before I move on to studying hard [I mean, smart. *ahem!*], there's something I must do. Or at least I must try to do.
Just the other day, I received an email from a junior in high school. She had requested some of us to write a simple entry to be submitted to our school's bi-annual magazine. Apparently they have decided to create a new section in the magazine to have us, ex-students to "express our views on the school and what we miss of it". Interesting. =.=
And no, I was not chosen because I was one super-achiever back in school. =p

To be frank, I don't know what to write. Not because I don't like my high school life. But I guess it's merely because I know these kinda entries just tend to turn out to be all mushy and soppy. All about how oh-so-great the school had been to me [hardly], how oh-so-much I miss the school, how oh-so-sad I am to leave. Bah~ This is just oh-so-typical.

Yet, I gotta help her. At least she did make me promise to try my best to help. Smart girl. =__= Hehe.
What to write? What to write?!

0 comments: