Sunday, April 27, 2008

Me In Two Years...

In conjunction with Gan's blog entry about my previous blog entry *ahakz* [check point #9] , here's a whole blog entry about what actually crosses my mind when I think of me in 2 years-time.

In TWO years....

I'll be urm...23.
I'm graduating from MMU.
I'm praying hard YTM wouldn't call me up in the next 6-months.
I'm probably thinking of furthering my studies for a Master. [Maybe an MBA?]
I've probably went for alot of interviews.
Dad will be bugging me if I have found a job, and whether it'll be in Penang.
Mom will be bugging me if YTM has called.
Sis will be bugging me if my pay is higher than hers. =p
Friends will be bugging me if I have a boyfriend. =.=
YTM suddenly calls, and you hear my world crumbles down.
I'm working as a telephone operator in Telekom. [Say what, 10 years to go?]
To look for Elaine, everyone is dialing 100. [It's free.]
....
End of story.

Holy crap?!

Haha~ Well the one about being a telephone operator was just a dumb joke we always say about our bond with TM. Though so, I'm still in fear I might just be offered something dumb from them. *fingers crossed*
But well, no worries, I'm sure something will come along. I've heard of seniors who break the bonds. =p

Well, I still have a whole two-years to live on by before I need to worry.
Uni-life first~ Study smart first~ Score well first~ Enjoy first~ *winks*


p/s:
Missed my first [and hopefully only] CARE Club visit today. *sobz* Even missed the chance to mess around in Zoo Negara. *sigh*
But because things happen for a reason, Mommy dearest is coming to visit me! Definitely would have missed Mommy's visit if I hadn't missed the Zoo's visit. =D

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Updated at 430pm.
Mommy dearest came to give me durian and my favourite mangosteens. *sobz* Imagine that! Just for that, all the way from Cheras. Well there are other stuffs as well, but purposely she went to buy me my fav fruits. *double sobz*

*sighs* The visit was really short. My aunt and my cousin was waiting downstairs. And right after she left, I realize I miss her even more.
She was talking to me and I didn't know what to respond. I understand how she feels, but....well, I just comforted her with all I can. =(
What more, we didn't exactly talked alot. *triple sobz*

0 comments: