Friday, April 25, 2008

Holy Macaroni.

Alas, alas. Just passed up the last two assignments for the trimester. ^o^
Been staring into the pspice software since yesterday and it is unquestionably not fun at all. But I
[Yes, me myself and I~ ] am still quite surprise that I [Yes, me myself and I~ ] did not get all bonkers and haywire. Though it did take me frigging long hours to figure ONE thingy out.
Wait...I didn't even figured it out! Oh God. =.=

*sigh* I was so determined at first to settle this last assignment on my own, of course with the help from some sources. Yet...life is hard. Pspice may be fun, but only to those who understands it or only when your schematics work.
Else, you would end up like me and my housemates. Sitting around, wondering what went wrong and not even know what we're expecting.
Haha. That's the future engineer in me talking.
But thankfully I finished the other assignment before hand. If not, I would definitely be kicking myself. So, the stress I endure is cut by half. :P

Now now, the question is. Should I seriously start doubting myself for choosing this engineering course? I mean, who am I kidding?
Elaine...engineering. Besides the fact that both starts with an 'E', I don't quite see the connections between the two. Even after all these years, meeting back some old friends who happen to ask what am I studying, I still get surprise expressions from them when I mention the E-word [the latter one of course!].
I understand the unexpectedness cause I never thought myself would be in this field too. Let alone excelling in it.

Went to meet my new Academic Advisor the other day. The first time I'm meeting her, and she'd already realized that I'm pretty weak in all my electronics subject. I'm struggling, in fact. I don't even know what is it that I don't comprehend. It always looked so easy, yet turn out to be the other way around. Alan was even cuter, asking me to change to computer major. Thanks for the suggestion but seriously, I still think Nano would be more interesting, to me at least. Else, I would have taken Robotics in Malacca. :P

Well, I'm done with my err...grumblings. I still believe and understand that I've got myself in this shyt for far too long and deep now. No turning back.
Plus, I can't quite see myself anywhere else now. Pretty proud to be here actually, one of the best planned moves for me from God. We'll see where I'll go from here. Probably I might just hit it big time one day soon.
Ha~ ha~ ha~ *oops*

0 comments: