Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Reason Behind All Things?

Just the other day, I was asked if I believe that things do happen for a reason. I thought a 'yes'. As a matter of fact, though I do not know what blessings were supposed to come with the all-oh-so-many things that had happened in my life, I still think it's a 'yes'. Sadly.
Weird enough, I even believe that the small small things that happened or did not happened in my life could actually be the reason gracing its way through to the bigger reason. [Hmm. A lil complicated there my words.]
Well, anyway, you might just not know what has been in plan for you. I guess?

Just like today. I've woken up pretty early today [don't ask me why] and had been pretty awake since. Looking out from my balcony to the weather so beautiful, I don't wanna miss. And so, I've decided to go for a jog to the park alone.
I don't do this jog-alone thing [considering the danger embedded with it], but today I felt especially attracted to the nature calling.
But guess what then. Just when I was ready to get out of my house, I couldn't find my key. Great, huh? After much pondering and drama within self, this is the conclusion.
Oh, the dumbness I felt. The pissified me was convinced by a friend that the God doesn't want me to go. Well, I'm still pissed.

Another beautiful morning wasted by. Now, tell me.
Is my key at fault or the nature calling out to me at fault now? *sigh*
Could my day actually get any worse?
Shucks, my big mouth. Spoken too early. ><

0 comments: