Monday, April 21, 2008

Don't Act Like I Owe You.

I repeat, do NOT demand me for things like I owe it all to you.

I hate it when people come up to me and scowl at me like I am responsible for their lives. Especially in the morning. What more, on a Monday morning!
Well, forget it. I am giving no heck for whatsoever shyt about your things.
As a matter of fact, I don't give no shyt about alot of things today.
So DON'T ruin my Monday mood! Dammit!

As much as I'd love to help for charity, I [or rather we] do have our own limits. And once again, I repeat, it is NOT our responsibility to provide you with whatsoever you'd like to ask for. So back-off and not be so demanding before you hurt yourself. I don't bother how big this thing you think it is.
I don't even bother if you're up to it. Though I seriously would like to tell you in your face to not accept the challenge if you're not up for it. But, I ain't that cruel. Take your chance, and good luck.
But be sure I ain't responsible, so leave me alone!
I said I would help to ask, and be sure I would. Again, note this: No promises!
I can't do what you do. I don't go around barking, demanding for this and that. That's the difference between you and I.

* warning to all : Be aware of Elaine's bad mood today and don't say the wrong things, at the wrong time. =p *

0 comments: