Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bomba Visit. PC Fair Rush.



I visited the Cyberjaya Balai Bomba for the first time today. Always, we would just pass it on the way to Putrajaya or Dengkil, but this is the first time we actually entered the place.
I have now officially visited both the police station and fire station in Cyberjaya! Haha.

Reason for visit? Photos!~



All the photos are for our Moral project. Apparently we have to do some social work as a group for this assignment. And we kinda chose this place cause we didn't have much time left~ *ahakz*
The things we do as 'charity' was really funny, and are not exactly what was expected by me. Weird.
Most were even taken for 'show', not like we really did it. Like this one.



Oh well, photos taken, floor and toilet morally cleaned. Hahaha.
Mission accomplished. On to the next.

Pikom PC Fair! Which is like total madness, the people there! =.=
Again, this is my first time to the PC Fair in KLCC. Yada yada.
I'm kinda amazed anyhow. Yeah, comparing to the one in Penang. Haha. They even have like EIGHT different halls for it, including the KLCC Ballroom.
Good God.

It is so tiring. And I couldn't exactly get half of what I wanted. Budget constraint. *sighs*
Though my Dad did generously told me to lookout for and get whatever I want to buy, provided necessary of course. =P
Message to Dad: I want to buy this and that. Bank in ma-neh for me? *grins*

Well, at least I finally got a new thumbdrive for myself, and my Dad. ^^


[For my own.]


[For my Daddy.]

Only downside of this was, I was too blurred and got a purple-coloured one for my Dad. Aih! I know my Dad ain't that particular about it, but I am!
Then again, was too lazy to actually go back to the stall for exchange, considering the amount of people there. And I did liked the design of the thing.
[It'll start to look better to me soon, I hope? Haha.]

Oh, we even saw this on our way in Cyberjaya.



There were another two cars involved actually. The Mercedes was badly crashed as well. *sighs*
Apparently, the Iswara car in the photo was one that Winston is in. Heard he got a few stitches. Hope to hear from him soon.
Get well again soon, Winston!

2 comments:

andrew said...

whoa... the crash abit too ganas ritee???? somemore you know wan ar the fella??? chamz....

eLaiNe said...

jst found out that quite a few fellas i know are in the car..><
thank God they're all fine~