Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You're My Only Wish.

You don't know how happy we are, expecting you to the family
You don't know how proud we are, anticipating for your arrival
You don't know how scared we are, caring for your little self
You don't know how sad we will be, if you were to ever leave


I've practically waited for you all my life. The constant bugging I gave him, I truly meant them all. I know you could change alot of things.
Change him, bring brightness and hope.
When the news of you came by, I never thought it was for real.
Though I seriously hoped for it to be real, from the bottom of my heart.
And yes, you are for real.
You'll never imagine the joy we feel. Everyone is anticipating to meet you. Anticipating to love you.

I'm afraid. I don't want you to leave. I want to know you, I want to love you.
As silly as it may sound, I even had plans how love should be showered upon you. Yet I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. You should see them.
They may not have put it in words, but I know they are even happier than I am for you. Their actions have spoken so much louder.

I'm sorry if it had been me you're reluctant to come to. But I hope you can stay mad at me, as long as I can see you. I would make up for it as best as I can.
Please stay, and be strong. You've been sent to us for a reason, that I truly know. I still believe you love us, just the way we love you that much.

I am loving you already. I have dreamt for you for too long, I don't wanna stay asleep anymore.
You're my only wish now. The only wish I pray for at night. Please, be safe. :)

0 comments: