Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Clarification.

*this message is specially to my readers (friends in particular)*

First and foremost, my heartiest gratitude to all of you for the love and concern. Sorry to might have bothered you with such a blog post. In fact, I'm sure it did bother you. Intoxicating as it is, it wasn't meant to disturb you.
I might had made a mistake posting the previous message, especially after I had sorta purposely leave it unclear in one way or another. Undeniably, I was alil more than just emo or down and I only had my blog to turn to. A friend had been a good listener, but there's just this much you can say.
I truly understand that a blog is for open-reading, but it is still my personal ranting spot, right. :)

It may seemed dramatic, but it wasn't meant to be.
It may seemed troubling, but it wasn't meant to be.
I just needed to say things I couldn't have done it without looking insane, I just needed to let it out. Please do not misjudge my message, nor misinterpret it. Best is, don't interpret it.
But to clear things off now, the "you" mentioned in the previous entry is not referring to my brother. I don't know how did it lead to thinking that it was referring to him. I still can't quite figure it out.
Well then again, I can't say it isn't related to him at one point or another.
But...ah, well. It's ok.

Do not worry about me. I'll be fine. I'll keep holding on. I know I'm strong. =)

Love always,
eLaiNe.

0 comments: