Sunday, March 9, 2008

Shocking Results.

Whoa! Who would have expected?!

Had been on catching up with the news of the polling results since 8pm. And the results are well unexpectedly shocking, I'd say.
Who would have thought Tan Sri Dr Koh Tsu Koon would lose his seat?! [Er, maybe some of you do, but not me. =p ]
I don't know exactly what to feel. I'm pretty enthusiasted about the result and all. But seriously, I have never expected something like this.
Not only is Penang lost to the opposition, many other states are also facing critical result moments now.

I'm seriously wondering who our new Chief Minister would be anyway. What would the 'new' Penang be? Should I be happy or worried?
Many seem to be excited about it. Part of me does too. Hehe.
But whatever it is, let's just pray for the best for the nation and us, Penangites. *winks*


Message of the day:
Happy 21st Birthday, Yamunah!!!
So sorry I could not attend your party. Really wished to be there, but the timing just ain't the best for me. *sobs* Missed the warmth of your family though.
Well, I guess I'd see you in Penang. Will definitely celebrate again with you, just as promised!
Have a great birthday and may God bless you, sweet child~

0 comments: