Thursday, March 13, 2008

The End of My 'Misery'.

Hooray! And I survived it!
The dumb tests are seriously taking its toll on me. The stress, the insufficient time to take-my-own-sweet-time to focus, etc.
I seriously thought I would have given up alot of times along the way. I have even considered taking supplementaries.
Thanks, Wei Jie, for all the 'short-notes' that have basically just saved my life.

Control Theory on Tuesday and Data Communications & Networking on Wednesday. Wow. *sobs*
I practically camped inside the library the whole two days, except the one hour here and there to get some stuffs done.

The Control Theory test paper was moderately hard. And I guess I wasn't as stressed for this paper, probably because I copied the tutorials the weekend before. [Copying rawks! Hehe.]
I just crapped my whole way through the test, not even knowing if what I wrote is right or wrong. But then again, isn't that what I always do? =p
Sorry to say, I was pretty glad and relieved when I came out of the exam hall finding that many people don't know how to do the same questions. ^^
I'm bad, I know. *bluek*

The Data Comm paper was the killer one for me. Why? Because I still have not gone through the chapters and I am so so tired.
I fell asleep real early the night before and I automatically woke up at 6am. I was very awake at first and was studying on the living room sofa. After 30 minutes (I think), I kept falling asleep again. Oh God!! I could not open my eyes!!
This is how my eyes were. >>> =.=
Solution? Go jogging!! Hehe. Yeah, it helped. Alot indeed. =D

Funny story to tell about this test was the way Dr Ahmed walked damn fast towards me!
Almost 10 minutes to the end of the test, I had closed my answer sheet, placing it nicely on the table [in a way like it was ready to be passed up] and leaned on my chair quite comfortably.
What was I doing? I was actually really, really sleepy and AM squeezing my poor brainy for the 'functions of the TCP/IP layers'.
Dr Ahmed came and started to flipped my answer-sheets and asked whether the paper was very difficult and if I have finished it.
My answer? "Erm, yeah, I dunno, I think."
Haha. I was in shock ok!

I was so scared when he was flipping my answer-sheet. Part of me was really afraid that he would just take my answer-sheet away.
Though I will not be adding/modifying anything anymore [as I don't know what other nonsense I can crap further] but don't take my paper away yet!! =(
Anyway, he didn't take it away, instead he asked me to change my answers. The 'answer' I have given [a.k.a. nonsense] apparently was "almost correct but not what is asked for".
Huh?! Precisely! Haha.

Well, I'm just glad that it's over. Glad that I survived it. Glad that it's not as bad as I thought it would be.
GLAD, GLAD, GLAD.
If it hadn't been for the two tests-marathon, I would have been enjoying fooling around in the event now.
But there I am, getting all freaked out and having my focus so divided all the time.
Well, whatever and however it is, I'm still glad I got over it, and I shall enjoy my final moments of the event! And I DID enjoy the first day~ ^^

Next up~
My one whole blog entry for C.A.R.E. Fair 2008. *winks*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.