Saturday, March 8, 2008

Voting Day.

*ahem* After 5 years, it's that day again. Vote for the future of your nation. Make the right choice.

Right...Easy said, eh? How would anyone know if they are voting for the right fella when:

  • 95% of the people I know whom are voting do not know the representatives in the area that they are voting for
  • 90% of the people I know whom are voting do not exactly care about who and who they are voting for, as long as they crossed the right party logo
  • 30% of the people I know who should be voting have yet to register themselves
  • 99% of the people I know just wanna get over it, fast!
Disclaimer: The figures may not be exact, but hey! You can't deny that it's true. =p

I am 21, and I don't get to vote.
Reason? I could not register myself because I just turned 21 for like, 2 months.
I'm not even sure myself if I'm exactly excited about deciding the next Malaysian government. Sometimes, I even wonder if my ONE vote matters at all.
But my parents had always assured me that it is a 'yes', because if everyone were to have thought the same way I do, then the nation would be screwed. Pardon my language. =p

Well, anyway, today is gonna be over soon enough anyway.
You've casted your vote, you wait for the result. Nobody cared, so stop complaining!


p/s: Oooo, Happy International Women's Day! Hail the women out there! Hail me! *bluek*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.