Friday, March 7, 2008

Race Against Time.

I actually don't really have the time for this entry.
But I think I really need it, really need to rant alil. Though I still think I have ranted alot lately that I am quite sick with myself indeed.
Thanks for all the ears. ;)

My week has gone by so fast, Monday still felt like yesterday.

Monday
Monday itself almost killed me.
Lab session for Microelectronics truly scared the hell outta me today. At first, I had seriously prepared to just get into the lab without doing my hand-analysis exercise and *explode*. Karen said that we shall 'drown' together-gether.
But then, quite last minute, Karen came to me during lunch and told me she's got 'source'. There we were then, gobbled down our whole plate of rice and started to copy the whole answer-sheet. We had like 20 minutes to copy the whole damn thing, or less.
I had no time to think or understand the answers at all! That's when I thought to myself that I am gonna be so dead if the lecturer asks anything.

Big mouth! The answers we copied were sorta insufficient! Better yet, we don't even know what went wrong. Miraculously, we still got 4 out of 5 marks for that session. *phew*
Thanks to pretending-to-know-something-and-admitting-to-the-wrong-answers.
Abit lucky arh today. Abit ny larh. Lucky thing the lecturer was nice.

Thanks to everybody who helped me so much in lab today! You know who you are. *winks*


Tuesday
So Tuesday came. And it's time to finally finalize all promotional items and get them printed etc.
Thanks Juin Hau for sending me all the way to Bangi just for this, and sending me there again the next day for pickup.
But I still want to squish you till you *pop*. So stop pissing me! *bluek*

I had not been feeling well the whole day actually. My stomach had been struck by 'tornadoes'. I think I have wind inside my poor tummy and whole day I can feel it churning inside me. =( I wish my Mommy is here. =p


Wednesday
Just another hectic day in the week. I've been to the STAD for so many times already, and yet everytime Mr. Omar is just too busy. I couldn't be sitting around and waste my time. At last, I gave up and seriously sat there and waited for my turn.
I was so pissed waiting for almost an hour, my precious class hour. And some idiots just had to jump queue. *chis* Even greater, things does not really go the way I wanted or hoped to be.
Straight after that, I rushed my way to Bangi again. I got scared the shyt outta me again when I find that I have misplaced my receipt. *sob*
Thank God I finally found it, inside my dumb bag. *sob*

At night, I had planned to skip dinner as my stomach was not feeling well again. [Just the minor wind problem.] Also to catch some rest a.k.a. sleep.
But my roomie had to tempt me with sushi. *sobs* You hit me right at the spot. *sobs*
Right after dinner, we went to the Sci-Fi night. Through the night, I keep imagining next week. I was really scared, freaked out. =(


Thursday

Shyt! I didn't quite realize it was already Thursday and was 'happily' thinking it was only Wednesday.
I think I'm in serious need for serious sleep! It's been days since I last had a good night sleep. I was practically one walking zombie by the end of the day. I still have a lot of things to do. How now?!

But I could not hold it no more, so I slipped off to catch some sleep. Thank God my friends called me up at 10, else I wouldn't have had woken up.
Blurry and quite blindly, I changed and followed the rest to McDonald's.
Thanks alot for ALL the fries. Though I may have loved fries when I'm in this condition, I still think I was overdosed!

=) One more time, don't worry about me k. I am fine. I will be. I have to be. *winks*


Friday
Great! It is today! *sigh*
Apparently, I was a little stressed up again in the afternoon and there they go 'feeding' me with loads of food till I'm so bloated and wanting to explode. O.o
Problem was, I was so tired just now that I actually fell asleep till quite late. When I woke up, things are not pretty at all. At all! *argh* Stomach pain. *sobs*

Don't I just love Friday? It's only 4 days away from my tests and I have yet to seriously touched my notes. Ain't I doomed or what?

I can feel myself breaking down already, but I am not letting it happen. I can't.
How much longer can I hold myself up? That's the question I wonder quite constantly now. Any answer?

2 comments:

andrew said...

Haihh~ sad ler... after reading all ur rants and all.. kinda worries if u really gonna just faint tho! just dun get to tied up with ur events d k?? stop stressing urself!! remember... *cheer up*! =D you still have alot of frenz around to hold you back! u wont break down so easily.. im sure all ur frenz wont allow that to happen!! hehehe =D

eLaiNe said...

>< dont be sad..i feel much better after..
i have faith in all of u guys whom i call friends ^^ i noe u all got my back covered!
but exams are more important, hence i understand :)
wont faint la..wont let it happen for real coz if it does @.@
i dont even wanna noe :P