Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hope. Hopeful. Hopefully.

I have been hopeful for almost my entire life. I hope for this, I hope for that. It's almost as if it is never-ending.
Sometimes, I think I'm asking so much that the God is pretty much tired with me already. Probably He's looking down and say,

"Oh, hie. It's you again. How may I help you again?"
[Alright, it was a lame thing for me to say. So, let's not get too literal on that ok? =p ]

Today, I have been especially hopeful, as I will be for the next two weeks to come. Then, quite suddenly this question pops in my mind,
"How far can hope really bring me?"

And so, I started thinking. I don't even know why I got on to that topic.
I'm not troubled, I'm not even discouraged for that matter [yet?]. I'm just disoriented for a second there, I guess.
Whatever the reason was, I am not desperate to know. It is just something random that somehow got its way to my mind.

Then looking back on my life, it's amazing how far this hope-thing has got me. At the very least, I am where I am right now. It probably ain't the best, but this is what made me who I am.
Sometimes situations may not go my wanted ways, but I've been lucky to have the people around me. I'm proud of myself and of them, for helping me pull through almost everytime. Yes, almost. Hehe.
Hopefully, we'll pull through once again in success this time. ^^

I'm believing in hope. I'll always remain hopeful. And hopefully, life will continue to blossom the way it should be. *cheers*

2 comments:

andrew said...

Hehehe... =) *jia you* at least there's hope! better than hopeless! hehehe.. but dun only hope wor... must do your part also!! hehehe... all da best!! dun stress yah..

eLaiNe said...

haha..dont worry..i do und that hope goes no where w/o action =p
yes, oss, jiayou! =p