Friday, February 29, 2008

Days Without Streamyx.

This is the consequence of not paying bills on time, or regularly.
It's been months since we last paid the bills. And no one actually realized it until our connection was cut.
Thank God it wasn't the electricity which got cut first. Or else, I wonder how-on-earth we're gonna survive it here. Same goes to the water supply.

We finally opened the post box again the other day, a day after our connection was cut. Haha. Imagine the number of letters we receive.
We've got red-warning-letters from both the internet service provider, TM, and also the electric company, TNB.

Apparently, if we still do not pay our bills by the 4th of March, they will also terminate the electricity supply to our home.
Haha. Good God. Thankfully we noticed it in time.

Opening the post box, I also finally got the letter See Mei sent to me long long long ago through snail mail.
*phew* I finally got my hands on it! Haha. But we no longer need it as we've already printed the t-shirt even. =p
Thanks anyway, See Mei. I still love the design. *winks*

Right now, I'm living off as a WiFi-parasite. Thank God there's this fella in Cyberia block C something who does not set password to his/her wireless connection. I hope I am not causing any connection problem to him/her by being a WiFi-thief. =(
I have even stopped all my downloads. *innocent eyes*

Don't worry, I will be getting back my connection real soon. We've settled all our bills today. So, I won't be sharing your connection anymore. =D Sorry ya!
Hopefully real soon enough, we will have back our own STABLE internet connection!! *argh*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.