Thursday, February 28, 2008

Backstreet Boys Unbreakable Tour 2008

Oh my God, we're back again!!



Awesome!! F-r-i-g-g-i-n-g
AWESOME!!! ^^
It is so awesome that I wished it never ends.
But of course, that would mean killing them with exhaustion.
And I don't want that to happen. =p

After 10 years, I finally get to see them live!!
My greatest idols since I was of age 11.
[Sorry to say I wasn't quite the one who have been there from the start.]
I never really knew them at first. Catherine was kinda the one to have 'enlightened' me on all things about the BSB. That was how clueless I was about the entertainment industry.
Anyhow, since then, BSB is number 1, on top of my everlasting list already.
The only group whose songs are 100% listened to, by me. And liked 95% of it all.

That was the perfect reason why I never really considered anything and just said,
"YES, I WANNA GO TO THE BSB CONCERT, AT ALL COST!!"

Hehe,
I know. Pretty scary, even to myself. =p
But, I have no regrets saying that.

We reached Sunway Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park [the venue] at around 4pm.
Got our ticket, got our posters, went to the toilet and stood in line.
Behaved well, saw some other fellas holding many-many posters, proceed to ask for more.
And we got extras to be given out to friends. [Yes, I had one for you, Cath.]
All was well, everyone was happy.

That's when it started.
The lightning, the thunder. And *whooooooosh* here comes the rain! *argh*
It rained so heavily, everyone in the queue got wet!
I was literally drenched from head-to-toe. No kidding. Well, all of us were.
Needless to say, I'm sure you know what happened to all our stuff.
And so, the posters are gone. We could have saved some, but..... *sigh*
What could we say.

Right, then the even more pissifying moment arrived.
At 7pm, we were supposed to have had entered to the Surf Beach. But somehow, it was delayed, expectedly. =p
Even more pissifying was the fact that they let the people from the BACK of the line to enter FIRST.
Now, do you understand how we felt?! *chis*
And people started to get really annoyed and there goes the scoldings, the cursing etc.

Hehe, actually thing was I was kinda ignorant. I didn't quite care.
Like some people said, I am high on drugs. The drugs called BSB. *blek*
So, when they started shouting, it just kinda hurt my ears. =p
[My ears were only meant for BSB that night. Haha!!]

Well, as the concert starts, we tried to take alot alot of photos.
But sadly, my camera are kinda 'outdated' already. The ability to zoom and the battery are both so useless! *argh*
But seriously, it was only after the battery died that I started to really enjoy the party! *winks*

Oh my God! They are so amazing, it is still so breathtaking just to think about it. Hehe.
I don't know how to describe anything at all. Only one word really appears in my head everytime I try to describe the concert.
And the word is none other than, AWESOME! Haha.

The place where I stood was kinda strategic, I'd say. It's in the middle-middle.
As in I was pretty much right at the center of the surf beach. Right in the middle of sea of people.
The only downside of the place where we were was the fact that there are many Eurasians who are taller than me pushing their way through to the front. And I mean, talllllll. =(
My perfect view! *sobs*
Then there were also couples all around me. And there was once I stood behind this one couple who seriously have some kinda phobia of losing each other in the crowd.
They just had to squeeze on each other so tight, touch here touch there.
Kacau lar!! I wouldn't mind it if you'd STOP touching me! =.=

Right, enough of the not-so-happy stuffs. Now, the happy moments! Haha.
Well, the four of them actually came out, boxing style. They were caped in boxing suits.
Nick in blue, Brian in yellow, A.J. in black, Howie in green.
The opening song is 'Larger Than Life', with a lil remix of 'Stronger' by Kanye West. [I kinda expected it to be 'Everybody'.]



Best part of all was they continued performing for the whole concert. And we continued shouting, cheering and singing with them for the whole time through as well. ^^
Can you imagine singing all the romantic songs together with BSB?!
Oh, the joy. =p

At one part during the concert, Brian teased us by taking off his shoe and pretended to throw it to the audience. God, we were seriously READY to catch the flying-shoe. *ahakz*
Brian is really cute. Adorable too. When he was to sing his own single, everyone was so excited that we cheered for him nonstop. He then made the nail-biting gestures and all.
Oh my God, his smile is so frigging adorable I could faint! Hahahaha.
[He still reminds me of werewolves though. =p]



Then there was Nick. He actually kinda look much better now compared to a couple of years back. *winks* [Or was it just me? Seeing him live, separated by quite some distance.]
Whatever it is, he is still 'cute'. He totally melts my heart back then, and he still does a LIL right now. =D
When he was performing his own single, he actually poured water on his head and shook off the water from his head towards the audience in the VIP place.
Sounds disgusting? Well, imagine the pleasure the people enjoyed. Not me, of course! Thank God I couldn't afford the VIP passes. *bluek*
And who could forget him putting his face so near to the camera on-stage and make faces. It is kinda what he loves to do after all. o.O



A.J.'s single from his solo album is really awesome. It definitely suits his style, and it really did rawk the party up!
He had been what-we-call the coolest in the gang, and he is so still living up to it. And I don't think the beret left his head anytime at all. Soon Ming said he's balding. *laughs*



Howie D. was the first to sing his single. Apparently, his and A.J.'s solo albums will be released soon! ;)
The crowd did not exactly go crazy when he came out to perform his single. Probably because he isn't quite the more popular one among the rest.
But heck, I still love them all! I was crazy all the way, so I did cheer for him. Loud! :P


Before I forget, lemme recap on the songs they performed throughout the whole concerto [not in order] ~

Larger Than Life
I Want It That Way
The One
Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely
All I Have To Give
As Long As You Love Me
Everyone
I'll Never Break Your Heart
Quit Playing Games With My Heart
The Call
Everybody
Incomplete
More Than That
Shape Of My Heart
Inconsolable
Helpless When She Smiles
Any Other Way
You Can Let Go
Unmistakable
Trouble Is
Everything But Mine
Treat Me Right

Inclusive of each of the member's individual singles, each.
Howie
A.J.
Nick - I Got You
Brian - Welcome Home

Oh, I think I'm missing some songs out. And I'm still trying to find out the names of the songs sung by Howie and A.J.. Hmm. It shall soon be updated.

Can you imagine that?! They performed so so many songs!! God, I am so happy! Haha. I did not quite expect them to sing this list of songs really. I mean, it is pretty alot, don't you think?
Kinda worthy eh paying the RM88? Hahaha.

It's worthy alright even if they sing only 4 songs. I finally get to party with BSB!! Can this get any better?!
Yes, it can. If only I won the hitz.fm backstage passes. *sobs*
Now I'm reminded of the A1 concert I missed years back. *double sobs*

Well, nothing stopped me this time for BSB!!
Hail the Backstreet Boys!!
Haha, I feel so teenager-girlish right now writing this blog entry. *shivers*

Here are more photos, for your eyes only. *winks*











Can't wait for my next BSB concert!!


p/s: Thanks Soon Keat for asking the Sunway Security for the one and only poster for me. *grins*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least 31 Palestinians, nine of them children, have died in two days of Israeli shelling, with at least 60 others injured.Ehud Barak, Israel's defence minister said :" we"ll send them into the holocost"

andrew said...

OMG!!! I really really miss the concert!!! sobssss =...( Should have just got the tix and tag along with you!! arghhhhh!!!!!! BSB....... simply awesome from what you wrote!! my childhood since fav as well =D

eLaiNe said...

hehehe...u really missed the concert =p wasted~
thats why, u ppl never listen..told u guys to just get the ticket right =p
tsk tsk, nvm ler, its over anyway~ *sobs*

andrew said...

hrmmm.... =( what to do... *sobs* learn from mistake lo... =D cheer up abit andrew!! hehehe

eLaiNe said...

hehe...yes yes, cheer up andrew..dont worry, there'll be nxt time ;)