Monday, March 17, 2008

Ah Long Pte. Ltd.

At first, I was quite reluctant to pay RM10 to watch this movie in the cinema. I had preferred to watch something erm, action-filled or horror. Sad to say, I thought it was dumb to watch some local movies in the cinema.
[Based fully on past experiences.]



But the moment the show started, I couldn't stop laughing. I laughed and I laughed till the show actually ended. Yeah, I'm surprised too.
I guess this is the first movie I watched that actually had me laughing the way I did. O.o

The jokes were kinda typical and it was really what they said that made us laughed. Probably it is only what the Sing-Ma people understand. May be lame, but what-the-hell. =p
The best part was when the Mother asks the Ah Long daughter to learn from Man U. Watch the movie and you'll know. I don't wanna be the spoiler. =p

Don't forget to catch this movie IN THE CINEMA. Yeah, I am saying it!
I can assure you that you would probably roll-on-the-floor-laughing as well.

[Only if you understand Chinese, of course. Or rather Malaysian-Chinese.]

Guess my RM10 was truly worthwhile afterall. *bluek*

0 comments: