Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Self-Describing.

Was actually filling in the application form for the Orientation Committee recruitment when I was struck by this one question.
Now this is what I call a c-h-a-l-l-e-n-g-e. *sweatness*

I think from the title of the blog itself you should have a hint or two on what kinda question it is.
You know, I've avoided this question practically all my life. I mean, how could I be describing MYself?! In FIVE words?! What could the expected answer be?!

Even when I fail to avoid the question, my answers are normally, basically, most definitely more prone to the negative side. It ain't because I can't think of anything nice to say about myself [though maybe not alot]. I guess it's just more for the reason that I'm not confident enough to praise myself like that.
I'm vain, yes. But THAT vain?! Naw, I don't think I can be for real. For laugh, maybe.

So, how should I fill in that part?
I can only think of ONE. 'Perfectionist'.
Why? Simple, cause I can be a real annoyance at times wanting stuffs to be p-e-r-f-e-c-t. =p
See what I mean now? *sigh*

Lost in the dark [not literally], I actually asked Gan to describe me. Haha, I don't know why but I kinda thought he could give me answers without much explaining for me to do (?).
Well, even he could not give me 5. *sobs*

How now, brown cow?
Hantam je lar
. *bluek*

0 comments: