Saturday, March 15, 2008

Monkey Visit.



Woke up at 7 today and joined my Sis to the Monkey Beach. We had to take a boat from somewhere in Teluk Bahang. Or else, we can even hike our way there, which is of course what we're not doing today. =p
Before reaching to the Monkey place, we were brought to the Pantai Kerachut to check out some turtles.


See the trail? The one that looks like a train track. Apparently, it was left by the momma turtle the night before when it goes on shore to lay its eggs.


These baby turtles hatched the night before. They are oh-so-adorable! Wish I can bring them home. ^^
On the way, we actually saw some rocks that resemble a crocodile's head and a turtle. Amazing~
It actually looks more real than the 'Dayang Bunting' Island in Langkawi.
Haha. I'm serious. Too bad the boat was speeding pretty fast, I can't get a good photo of it.



Monkey Beach seems to be just like any other beaches in Penang. Haha. What's so special about it? I don't know either. Haha, besides the fact that you need to take a boat there.
Sadly, the water there is not clean at all. *sighs* And you actually can see sampah everywhere. *double sigh*

So, why am I so excited to blog? Hehe. Well, it's for the fact that I jet-skiied for the first time! And it is so frigging fun, I can't wait for my next ride!
At first, I was really afraid. Not knowing how to maneuver it and etc. But it turned out to be really easy to handle and fun, fun, fun! I didn't even want to stop!
When the sea gets wavy, it really is so fun having the jet-ski bumping its way around, but it was a real headache when you go on high speed then. Even more, fearing that you would just bumped off your seat! Hehe. Nay, we're safe. ^^

We actually rode on the 'banana boat' as well. Quite disappointingly, we didn't exactly had a great fall. Instead of falling into the deep sea out there, we were actually dropped off near the shore where the ground is just waist-length away! =.= I mean, hello?!
I miss the ride we had in Langkawi. Haha, though it was quite painful. *bluek*

Right after the water sports, we were fed with BBQ food. All we had to do was to pay RM30, and they would prepare and BBQ the food for us.
But I still think it would be nicer if we barbecued the food ourselves.

Worst part of it all was that it seriously felt like you're eating in a dumpster. I'm serious! There are so frigging MANY flies all around!! Tee-ewww~!!
Apparently, the durian trees are flowering and hence the thousands of flies around in the island. *argh* Disgustment.

Well, overall, I still had great fun! Love jet-skiing!
I L-O-V-E P-E-N-A-N-G!! Haha~

0 comments: