Friday, March 14, 2008

Doctor's Day Out.

The first place I visited when I am back in Penang is the clinic! Tejani Medical Centre. *sobs*
Is this how it's gonna be? *sighs*

My poor tummy was attacked again today. I don't even know why. Maybe it's the food I eat. But hey! At least I ate. Daym. Shouldn't have taken lunch (?).
... Guess not though.
Alright, I'm losing myself.

It's been so long since I last went to the doctor's. And almost everytime, I go for the same reason. Boredom.
What the heck is wrong with you, tummy? Would you KINDLY stop it already?!
I was cringing myself since afternoon, and I am still not able to stand up straight. Poor Elaine.

This is the first time I see this Doc. She was really nice. Makes me feel really comfortable talking to her. One of the reasons why I like this centre. ;)
First, I told her of my stomach problem. Then, the thingy on my waist. And lastly, about the stupig fall I had during my Langkawi trip before.
Haha. I was so embarassed. It was like as if I hadn't been to the doctor's for eons.
Well, actually yeah. But still!!! *blushes*
Thanks for not making me feel awkward asking you all that stupid questions on health problems, Doc. Haha.
But she told me one sad news. I will not be allowed to eat hot and spicy food that often anymore. Only occasionally. Sadd~~ =(

Anyway, got my medicine now. I'd better get well by tomorrow. Can't wait to join my Sis to the Monkey Beach. In Teluk Bahang, it seems. Never heard of it before, so I seriously can't wait to check it out tomorrow!

I'll be good, Doc. I promise. *grins like a nerd*

0 comments: