Monday, January 28, 2008

New Trimester Already?

Time flies. It felt like just yesterday that the holiday started.

Came back to this sophisticated-isolated-dead-city yesterday. And it was not pleasant. =(
The moment I stepped into my room, I was 'greeted' by some fungi-like stuff on my cupboard sides. Expecting the worst, I opened the cupboard and I got so frigging disgusted. Oh God! Eww.

Spent about 5-6 hours cleaning my whole room, slowly. Started with the cupboard, of course.

Well, if it wasn't for the dumb dirty and disgusting thingy, guess I wouldn't have spent so long to clean everything in the room seriously. =p

I practically had to wash every single piece of cloth inside the cupboard.
Thank God we have a washing machine in the house.

By the end of it, I'm pretty glad because my room is well, cleaned. And my cupboard and stuffs reorganized. ^^
It's a good thing, no doubt.
But not to me at that moment, who just had a LONG journey back from Penang AND is very very hungry. =(
My brain and my body were pretty much like 'dead' for the night.

To add salt to my wound, I couldn't even sleep well.
And I had another weird dream.
I dreamt that I woke up in PENANG!! Haha.
And I was pretty shocked [though happy ^^].

Weirdest part was, I don't feel like it was a dream.
It was so frigging real, I recall thinking and asking myself how could it exactly happens. I most definitely couldn't have sleep-walk my way back. XD
Even weirder I told myself that if I was really still in a dream, how much more awake do I have to be than then to be awake from that dream.
[God, it is so deep.]

Karen laughed, saying it is too soon for homesick. It was just the first night.
I kinda think it's homesick too. But it is still pretty ridiculous to have such dream anyhow. =p
I'm back in Cyberjaya, because I have things to attend to. What more, I get to be home again next week. Isn't it soon enough already? ^^

Probably I do realize that this new trimester is so gonna be so hectic and tiring and stressful.
I've got 6 subjects and CCNA and C.A.R.E. Fair. *phew*
That's why I'm very lazy to face it and am trying to runaway. To escape from my responsibilities.
Knowing it wouldn't happen realistically, hence the dream? Maybe. ><

0 comments: