Sunday, January 20, 2008

Game On!

Today, I kinda did something really unexpected. Even by myself. Haha.

While we were busy shopping in Queensbay today, we heard of some game going on at the ground floor.
And it is non other than this one.

And guess what?!

I unexpectedly registered myself. I was kinda surprised too.
But hey, it was an experience to earn right.

I was feeling pretty awkward and shy at first. [Embarassed more, I think.] Haha.
Whatever it is, it was crazy.
I actually thought of chickening out. But I didn't quite give myself that kinda option. *winks*

The prize for winning would be a voucher worth RM250 from Padini.
Haha, and that would mean free New Year's clothes for me and my Sister. IF I win, of course.

But unfortch, I didn't make it. I only managed to come in second.
Check out what I got instead. *laughs*




Well, no. I don't think it's sad or anything. I kinda like them indeed. ^^
I actually think this was pretty fun and a pretty good experience.
My first try. [ Wonder why I had to bump into Calvin though. =.= ]

0 comments: