Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Home Alone.

It’s been 3 days. And I thought it would be...I dunno, fun? Well, at least for a little while. *shrugs*
Guess I was wrong. Pretty wrong indeed.

Dad’s working. Sister’s working. Nothing unusual. But where is Mom?

Mom is helping out at Aunt’s place. What kinda help? Good question.
It probably ain’t something my Mom enjoys most, but it is anyhow what she had been doing for a long time. And by ‘long time’, I do mean years long.

My aunt opens a confinement centre. She had been having problems finding people for the job. So months back, she called my Mom and asked her for help. At first, it was only for a few days.
And I was one who supported the idea considering that my Mom is so bored staying home alone everyday.

But now....
It’s like as if my Mom is working permanent at the centre. And I’m beginning to dislike it. Not only has it left me home alone, it is also taking up the quality time for me and my Mom. *sigh* Boredom.

More importantly, I don’t see my Mom enjoys this anymore. Well, for one, it is so tiring. Imagine taking care of NINE babies at one time. And that is not even the maximum number yet.
Yes, of course, there are other workers around but you wouldn’t wanna know how many workers they only have. *sweatness*

Anyway, my Mom said she’ll only work on every Monday to Wednesday.
Should I be happy hearing this? I doubt so.

I find myself really non-productive these couple of days. All day I have only been watching drama. I only work when I have to.
I had plans to leave my house, yes. But something always comes up. Same ol’ things. And I end up sticking my eyes on the TV set. =P

I miss my Mom nagging me. Haha. Problem is she still does. She would come home and find me lazing around. That pisses her off alright. And so, there goes her ticking bomb. Timing ain’t good. XD

Tomorrow is a public holiday. Or something like that, I believe. We’re heading to our house in Farlim to clean-up. But we are not moving in. Still wondering what are we gonna do there tomorrow. Hmm. *shrugs*
It’s still way better than staying home alone. =D

Oh, by the way, I know I have said this to you. And I know this is one day late here. But, I just want to say this to you here. Officially. =P

Happy Birthday Juin Hau! We’re finally 21! ;)

0 comments: