Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Nightmare of the Year.

And it was....scaryyyyyyy.

Well, it wasn't supposed to be so scary if I was not alone in the room. This is the second time in my life I actually experience such a dream. The first was back at home, years ago.

The story is pretty simple. I got really stressed from studying and decided to call it a day. Get some rest and continue the next day. It was around 30 minutes past 3 in the morning. I went to bed, get comfortable and dozed off.

Then suddenly I felt it, I couldn't move a limb. I tried to open my eyes, but to no avail.
I swore I could 'see' though. Everything was pretty normal except that I couldn't move nor wake up. It felt like something were pressing me down, hard.

I don't know what happened, and I got up. That's not after fighting over it for awhile though.
[Or was it just me thinking I got up? Hmm...]


Anyway, I was really beat up yesterday's night and very quickly, I slept back.
Unfortunately, the 'boogeyman' came back to attack. Once again, I could not move at all. I only felt the 'pressure' on certain parts of me when I tried to move them. Somehow, this second time is scarier than the first.


Then comes the worst part of all. I started to hear noises. It started soft, from way top of my head.
And it got louder, and louder. It first started to sound like some sort of grill, and it sounded like it is getting me, going through my head. Like cutting it open.
I know, this sounds like I got too obsessed with 'Heroes', huh. Haha.

I felt silly too, IN THE DREAM!!

I was so afraid I would feel the pain, and the fear was unbearable.
Then like it was trying to play a joke on me, the sound of grilling changes to the sound of a motorbike. I saw a motorbike, so it was confirmed what the sound was.
The best part? I saw the motorbike...in my head! Oh God!

Can this get any normal?!
And the voice of a man talking in my dream doesn't exactly help making me feel normal anyway. I don't even know what he was saying!

Not being able to accept any of the crap anymore, I struggled even harder.
Everytime I thought I got up, I find myself back in the lying position again.
Few more tries and I practically jumped off my bed. I stared at the blank above my bed, expecting to see some naughty 'thing'. You know what I meant. =p


I quickly went to Kelmynn's room, hoping to crash in for awhile to calm myself down before trying to sleep again. But they were all asleep.
Thank God Alvin and the girlfriend were still awake, so my house isn't exactly quiet and dark.
I quickly buzzed everyone I know whom might not have yet sleep, and chatted with them. *phew*

Thanks guys for accompanying me, and calming me down. I felt really silly getting all so frightened by this little dream. Believe me, I still do.

Well, everything is alright now. =) I had a pretty good night sleep after that.
And I lived to tell you this. *winks*

3 comments:

K e L s said...

Wah, just realise that u gt blog 2. Anyway, r u ok? Don stress urself 2 much la k. Miss U~!

k3vIn said...

heh..heh..heh...tips...dun watch heroes until holidays! hee...

eLaiNe said...

Kelly, I do blog remember? It's just that I kinda stopped for awhile. I'll be home soon, you're gonna have to start 'working', so enjoy your 'holiday' while u can, aight? ;)

Kevin, I stopped watching ever since the 2nd season ended =(