Friday, January 4, 2008

Official End of Gamma Trimester Two.

I actually just finished 'beautifying' this blog page. Not quite satisfied with it, except the fact that it is blue. Found another template which I might like, but not wanting to waste my effort for like the past 1 hour editing tis-and-tat, I think I'm gonna stick to this template for awhile. =)

Been lying here on the sofa with my laptop since coming home from exam.

I don't even know if my head's in this right now. Plain laziness strikes again.
Just don't seem to want to do anything right now.

Well, at least finally I've finished my exams for this trimester. So, I can afford some rest and entertain the lil devil for awhile.

I'm feeling a lil moody right now too actually. No thanks to the last paper which is unexpectedly hard. Basically, I'm at the stage where I'm in fear that I might get a C-grade for this subject. If not, failing it. This is like history repeating itself.
God, this is not good! ><


On the bright side, semester break has officially started for me and my fellow Nanotech friends.
What's done is done. I'll know how badly I've 'scored' when the results come out. I just hope I can stop myself from thinking of it right now.

Probably with the arrival of Miss Ngion Lee Na, I'll be smiling again? =/

Holiday mood will definitely checks in right after this. And I'll be welcoming it with arms wide open. *winks*
But for now, I shall drown in sadness on my date with Mr Zhao.

Happy Holidays, Multimedians! Have a safe journey home, near or far.
Take care and see ya guys next semester~ *cheers*

0 comments: