Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stressful New Year's Day?

I so cannot believe that my second post in this blog is gonna be about how stressful I am feeling right now. I seriously wish to just open my mouth and shout out loud.
Missing the time in Langkawi when we hiked up to the top of the waterfall and just shouted, LOUD! Ahhh, the joy of it!



Back to reality. Here I am right now, in front of my computer. I have tried studying the whole day today.
Just don't seem to be able to grasp the right 'method' in understanding this subject. Not much time is left until the exam on Friday.
Oh God! Can somebody save me from all this?


*sighs* To be true, I don't know myself what is this 'somebody' needs to save me from. I know very well indeed that what I'm going through right now is exactly what I NEED to go through MYSELF. And I so need to do it well.
Right...that's pretty motivating. ><

0 comments: