Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real.


The first thing I did when I saw the above iDiGi plan was to copy-paste the link and email to Bii for confirmation! Yes, it sounded too good to be true. And yes, I'm blind to fineprints.

Bii confirmed it's true. And no fineprints included. Except the fact that iPhone 4 is not included in the package. Hahahaha! Think I'm blind ka?! How insulting!

Although I'm pretty doubtful about this...
Well, you see, I truly believe that I'm not colour-blind. No Sir, no, not at all. But are the Yellow Men really going green or is it just me?
Because, if it's not, then why else would they be encouraging people to go for Auto-billing?! With a rebate of RM5 per month! What nice people they are. How thoughtful.

Can you imagine saving the trouble to transport your good-self to the nearest DiGi store when everything goes automatic? Just let DiGi "automatically debit these bill amounts to the Customer's charge/credit card account" and walla~ you save much more in return! :)
You save your time, your energy, your petrol, parking fee, possibility of getting a summon, the sweat, the wait for the bill in the post-box, the paper used to print the invoice, yada yada yada. And now another RM5 off the bill?! Oh, the bliss.
I'll never forget a bill from now on and risk getting my phoneline barred anymore!

The plan I am on now is good enough for me. No complains. At least, I don't risk myself of receiving bills that roll three blocks down!


But who would be stoooopid enough to dismiss better offer? Not me, for sure. Yums. And I can get online free?! Double yums!


Argh, sorry, DiGi. Can't start planning too much. Can't enjoy much of it all if you don't gimme the iPhone 4. *sobs*

0 comments: