Thursday, September 30, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life.

I would totally sound like a hypocrite if I say I'm gonna go iDiGi for life starting from this mo. Because first, I need to have an iPhone!
iPhone 4, that is, please. Teehee~

I'm so excited, acting like I own the dainty little gadget already. Lookie! Me photo on an iPhone.

[Yum yum. I see you, iPhone.]

Oh, lookie! There's more. Here goes. Hahh!


Yes, I'm a little kiasu. But hey, I see the pot's calling the kettle black, huh!
But aren't we all excited with it's coming? So near yet so far. Hrmm..

That photo isn't me? Are you sure? Can you positively, 100% confirms that you're undoubtedly sure it isn't me [when I'm just a tiny toddler]?
And that's the little sneak peak into my next post some time in October. Hehe! Can you guess it right? =)

Let me spam some more. I'm so proud myself! =D


Last post of the month as well. In well a little less than a minute, it's his birthday!!
I *heart* you, Bii. More than the iPhone 4. No doubt. Teehee~


Sorry, Apple and DiGi and Nuffnang. *mwahs*

0 comments: