Wednesday, January 13, 2010

YouTube Addiction.

I know I'm supposed to be studying hard. But I just couldn't help that I'm addicted to ♫♬ gee gee gee gee currently. The song is so stuck in my head and YouTube's the place I stream for it. One thing lead to another and *walla* I found this super duper funny clip.

It made us laughed uncontrollably that the terms 'LOL' and 'LMAO' sound fit. If you've seen my last post, you'd see the big difference. If you know who're the Super Juniors, you'd probably be dumbstruck by the end of the clip. As for me, I have gone kablooey over the guy in the red cheongsam. I have yet learn his name, but does that really matter? [Rhetorical question! No answer, please.]


They are so adorable! So, I did a little more research on the origin of this clip and *walla* I found the full length video with English subtitle! Well, it ain't really the full video but this'll do. I just hope that the subtitles are correctly interpreted. One thing for sure though was that I have learnt a new word. A new Korean word.
BABO~! No no no no no...hah! [Emphasis on the hand.]

Haha. Watch to find out. *winks*



Hope you'd enjoyed it as much as we did. Love!

0 comments: