Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mash It Up Good.

They call this a remix. But its creator says its a mashup. Well, it's not like I'm anywhere near being the music expert [I can't even differentiate genres!], but as far as vocabulary is concerned, 'mashup' is the word. Uncle Google can well explain it for you too. =)

I've never been quite a fan to remixes, or any mashups for that matter. But this is superb. Repeating words of Adam C from Hitz.fm, this man is a genius!
The mixing is done so beautifully, it sounds pretty cool. Bii says it's because 'Boom Boom Pow' is used as the base of the song. To which I find it to be very true. I tried listening to another mashup DJ Earworm did on 2008 - I don't like it.



Oh, and did you know the lyrics from this mashup meant something like a real song do too? Haha, apparently that's what mashups should be. I didn't know it, and I was amazed by my discovery at first. *blushes* Now that I know, I felt so silly myself. Haha.

And for the whole evening today, we were both listening to this particular song below. It was after the disappointment of expecting good dance from 'Jay Sean - Down' MV that he wanted to show me another MV. Little did we know, we had the same song in mind. How pleasing. Hehe. *smiles shyly*

So, anyway, this is what I was singing along the few lines I know for the whole night. You should really check out the dance version. And their bodies. And their legs. Okay, I'm sounding creepy now. Haha. I'm jealous! Oh, you enjoy the MV. *shoo away*

0 comments: