Friday, January 15, 2010

Eff Is The Word.

I don't care. I dont care if it's rude. I don't care nuts about what you think. I am eff-ing pissed off. Today is NOT my day. Nothing seemed to go my way. It's my Black Friday. Not wearing black [unusually] doesn't help a damn bit. It's eff-ing black inside out!

How could I be so eff-ing unlucky? 818/825?! You gotta be kidding me! Just because of one eff-ing dumb question, I have to waste an eff-ing 1k bucks to go thru the eff-ing process again! Seriously...what the eff? This is unbelievably eff-ing dumb! Argh! I'm on the verge of losing my cool [which I believe I had just lost =.="]. Daym.

It's fine if that is all. But nooooo. There has to be more. I just wanted to have a good dinner to shoo it all away and continue keeping my eff-ing coolness. But noooo. The eff-ing dumbness continues. I had to happened to be wearing my sandals when I had to eff-ing knock my big toe to the eff-ing sharp edge of the eff-ing table. Hurts like, eff-ing mad! Bleeds like nobody's eff-ing business. Grrr~! And the food wasn't really that good anyway! Even a McFlurry which I totally believed could NEVER go wrong went wrong! What the eff!!

I thought I was gonna cry but I laughed. As angry and frenzied that I was, it couldn't bother me more than the fact that I was gonna lose money [and some skin, for that matter]. Through it all, I'm glad I had company. An eff-ing good one, I might say? =)
Thanks for being there and made me laugh, Bii. For what it's worth, it's only money [and some skin, for that matter, again]. It may be quite an expensive lesson but I'm hopeful it'll be a good one.

My lecturer said these to me us, "You gotta feel pissed off and so eff-ed up now in order to thrive further ahead. The chance to put these all into action will be soon."
Well, it ain't his exact words. But that's what he meant. So yeah, I'm all so eff-ed up. *evil grins*

0 comments: