Thursday, January 21, 2010

Addio, Parte Uno.

Finally the nightmare is over. Though it is only of part one, but still I could catch a few couple of well-rested nights before it begins again. Or more so of continuing.

Yups, I'm done with my FYP Presentation [Parte Uno]. Needless to say, I was mumble-jumbling possibly the whole way through. It's bad. I know I could have done better. But words just fly by that very moment and you suddenly realize how shallow your vocabulary is! Not to mention the lack of confidence in my work and results. And the lack of supporting "facts"! O-m-i-g-a-w-d.

See the problem? I saw that long ago. Still working on it. If only MMU had been more co-operative and gives us access to more online journals! That'd help alot more.
YES! I need help here. If you're reading this and your university [or any institution] could download online journals and e-books from science websites like IOP.org, SpringerLink, IngentaConnect, CAT.INIST and Wiley InterScience. Oh, that is JUST to name a few! So, anyone at all, please let me know if you have the access ID. Love you lots. =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u sure that u can't access them through MMU library? That's cause I just did so with the SpringerLink with proxy server connected to MMU library.

just use your ICEMS id and password to log into the library. Try and ask your seniors, they might be able to help :)

eLaiNe said...

yaka? dunno des.. i tried sometimes but cannot login also.. Elsevier is ok.. i need help!! hehe..

Anonymous said...

u mean the login id and password?
are u still using the old password that MMU supplied?

Try it with caps and non caps "X"

Sometimes the server might be down too... it seems to be quite unstable nowadays. Probably the best thing is to go to library and download from there