Thursday, January 7, 2010

Warmest Thank Yous To All~!

Morning peepz! Will hop on the bus to be back to the cruel reality world of Cyberjaya soon around mid-noon. But before that, I'd like to take this little time I have to say a huge THANK YOU! to all who remembered and wished me all day thru yesterday! =)

You guys are the reason I went to bed and woke up smiling!

Thank you Daddy, Mummy, Bro, Sis and Bii! Thanks for your presence and presents. Love!

Thank you, early-wishers! Thank you to each and every heart-felt wishing on Facebook! It doesn't matter even if it's a belated one. It's the heart that counts, right! Facebook is the way of life huh now? Hehe. Love!
Ohhh, I really wanted to mention all your names here, each and everyone of you. But there's just too many. Again, it's the heart that counts right? Right! Haha. I promise I thanked you personally on FB though. Love!
Oh and then p/s, even Barn Buddy sent me a virtual cake to celebrate. Haha, how sweet. Love!

Then there's the warm SMS-es. Glad to see some still stick to this mode of communication. Hehe. Thank you all~! Even my dental clinic wished me. That is so sweet! See why I entrust my teeth only to them? Hehe. Love!

Thank you, Rashad, for forgetting. Haha! I know who reminded you. Thank you for calling, Shad and Regina! Very, very sweet of you both. And yes Shad, I saw what you wrote on your MSN status message as well. Thank you! Love!

Goodness, I love birthdays. Haha. Not only my own, but all birthdays! =) No matter what I made myself think in the last year, I love birthdays! How could I be fooled by my own?

Now, I'm gonna wanna spend more time offline. I'm gonna miss home. *sobz*

0 comments: