Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Lunch.

I've been back to Cyberjaya for 2 days now and what have I done? It's fair to say 'Nothing'!

Oh yes, there is this one thing that I have done alot of times since I am back and that is, using the washing machine. Yam and I had been taking turns working the machine up. And probably down.
We're wondering when the machine would get fed up of us and shout back. Hehe. Just please don't go on strike, okay?
I love you, washing machine. You're a great creation to have and I want you to know that! *blinks innocently*

Earlier this afternoon, we went to Semenyih with Yam's brother's family to have 'ikan panggang' for lunch. First time meeting Rishyen boy [Yam's nephew] and he is super adorable. Just like expected, seeing from his photos. Oh, if only Yam brought a bigger bag we would have kidnapped him back!

[I had a feeling he was very wary of me. Possibly afraid that I'd kidnap him.]

Anyway the lunch was superb. Eight of us there, we ordered 8 fishes with 2 mutton dishes and a veggie. That's super duper alot! The place's near the Broga Hills. Reminds me of all the photos uploaded from Facebookers hiking and the sunrise. One day in the near future I think I'm gonna hike up there and see what it's like for myself too.

[We almost ordered everything there was in the menu!]

This eatery is just a shabby old house located at the end of the road [literally]. It was actually named the 'Pusat Memancing' [Fishing centre] but I see noone with any rods at the ponds. The fishes are cooked on top of an old-fashioned charcoal grill. That and the freshness of the fish itself - delightful.



One thing though was that by the 4th [or probably 5th] fish was served, we thought it all tasted the same already. Amelia got tired photographing the same-looking dishes too. The 'Asam Pedas' tasted about the same as 'Tom Yam' and the 'Kicap' tasted about the same as 'Mushroom sauce'. The only thing different is probably the fish grilled, there are 2 types - bigger sized and smaller sized. Tasty, nonetheless. 'Nuff said. =)

*all photos are credits of Amelia with her Samsung Omnia II*

With the long bill [not that we had one in black and white], it's surprising that everything only sums up to RM192. I think it's cheap. But the thought of having the one-to-two-hour-drive to the place for a meal just puts me off. Unless I'm in a mood for a getaway. =)


p/s:
The cities outside in this region of the country is pretty unsafe for now, so to speak. Just to be fair, people should understand that this isn't the case in every part of the country, nor is it the case to everyone. So, anyway, just be safe alright? Blessed be. Peace out!

0 comments: