Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, eLaiNe~!

Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me, me!!
Happy birthday to me!

I love the day! Wow-wee! And Sis came back just in time before 12 to join in another round of cake-blowing ceremony for me. Love!

My babe, he bought me an ice-cream cake I've always craved for. Specifically the one that I had been keeping my drool for. *drools* So sweet of him! Love!

Here's a peek. Update tomorrow when I've uploaded the rest of the pictures from the phone. Love!

The first round was on Sunday when Sis bought me a cake in advance when she doubted that she could be back early from work to celebrate with me. Well, she was right. But it doesn't matter anyway. What really matters is her love. How sweet. Love!

Check out the cute cake I got! Yummy. I insisted on a cute one. ^^ Thanks, Sis. Love ya! So great that she got me our fav cake, the chocolate cake! Love!

Yesterday he took me out for a movie, but there isn't much choice. So we settled for this. All because I saw these names in the cast line-up: Johnny Depp, Jude Law and the not-to-be-forgotten Heath Ledger.
We were super tired when we got to the cinema, sleepy and all, thanks to waking up early that morning. And then the twisty fantastical storyline doesn't help make relaxing easy for us either. Well, it wasn't a bad movie anyway. It's just that I'd need another time watching it before I can tell what happened at the end of it. *frowns*

When it's officially 6th January, birthday wishes kept pouring in. Love! I went to bed smiling yesternight. And I woke up early this morning with yet a smile upon my face! I wondered if I smiled in my sleep the whole night thru. Haha! Love, love, love!

Guess what I had for breakfast. =)

Specially for me. Mummy gave me two eggs while everyone else had only one. I feel pampered! *laughs* Love!

We went out awhile after that. Chilling around Queensbay mall. I didn't even have the mood to shop, but I'm enjoying every bit of it. He took me to have a little snack [since we had late brunch]. Our favourite! Our loves! Haagen Dazs. ^^v

It's some dessert which I have forgotten its name. But I'd believe it's something named Brownie Explosion. Haha! Explosion it is alright. It was so full of chocolate, I felt so even more fuller at the end of it. Yet, it's still a L-O-V-E! Worth every single penny paid. =)

Next stop, the arcade! It's been quite some time since I last played these. Love! And I beat him in Daytona! Fuh! *proud* Though I wasn't that good being Rambo, I fared pretty awesome. Don't mess with the 23-year-old. *laughs*


For dinner, the treat is on Daddy. And all I wanted is Western food. If I wanted Chinese on this day, I'd ask my Mummy to cook for me. Nothing beats my Mummy's cooking. And then again, nothing also beats a cheap Western food for a birthday dinner. Love!


Oh my God. I'm so excited just talking about my day. I don't even feel like a 23 year old now. Haha! Such a kid that I am. Nobody can stop me from feeling so. ^^ Look at my entry, I couldn't even blog with perfect lines of words. Everything is all about love. And in love, I am!

I love you, Daddy!
I love you, Mummy!
I love you, my Brother!
I love you, my Sister!
And I so love you, Dear Bii!

Thank you all for everything. For the great day. For the happy memories I cherish. For the sweetest time to start my year with.
Had I not mention how much I appreciate how you guys made me who I am today? =) Well, you know now. Love, love, love you all. *hugs and kisses*

I guess the only difficult and un-fun thing I had to do today was to purchase the bus ticket back to Kay-El tomorrow. I am reluctant! But I had to. I am, afterall, grown up. Ain't I? LOL~!

2 comments:

CL said...

LOVE!! is all I read from your post! Awwww...your loved ones are truly lovely! Eh what did you do ar..you seem to be getting younger every year!! HMMMMPH! NOT FAIRRRR! Hahahah..I love you too, LOVE!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Hhaah. Hugss!

eLaiNe said...

Haha, dearie you make me blush! And I nvr did anything. Probably I started by looking old! Haha. Thats why! Lotsa hugs, I miss you!