Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Massive Freak Pains.

Woke up with a slight tummy ache early in the morning yesterday and it stayed uninvited for as long as it please. Yes, it's still around to annoy me. It ain't the gastric I used to have. It's just wind moving around, trapped in my upper abdomen. I could feel it moving around in my tummy, but why couldn't it find its way out? There're two exits anyway. Tee-hee~

Through the day, I didn't have the appetite to eat at all. I only ate a few spoonfuls of rice with lotsa gravy to go with it. I think my stomach was going on a vegetarian diet yesterday for I felt like vomiting when I ate meat. Even if it's my favourite Hainan chicken rice. How sad. =(

The sun in Penang shines so brightly and it's ray of heat just beams right through your skin. It burns! Spending the day around town could be fun, but just makes my condition worse. Because at the end of the day, my head hurts as well. Lagilah I don't have the appetite to eat. All I wanted was just lie down and do nothing. Massive headache wins over the massive movement of wind in the stomach.

Freaky, freaky. Because after all that had happened, I still feel happy and contented. Despite the pains, I enjoyed the day pretty much! =) Especially when I get pampered over the night.
Through it all I'm grateful I got all the freak pains while I'm still home in Penang and that he's there with me, by my side. Oh, the blissful life. ^^ I like!

Wish I could stay longer but I just couldn't. I hadn't been working my ass off like I planned to, and it's baaaaaad. Really bad. I'm reluctant to buy the one-way-ticket back to Kay-El. Help! =(

0 comments: