Friday, May 8, 2009

To Think That We've Elected Them.

I was reading the newspaper earlier on and was not quite surprised when I saw the front page. I guess I kinda got used to watching these kinda things happening during their meetings. But I never really would have thought that this IS bigger news.

Remember the time when I was at home and we watched the news about the fight among Taiwanese leaders on tv, and we laughed and said, "Tsk tsk, to think that they're the elected bunch in the country".
What do you think the outsiders would think of Malaysia now? *sighs*

I read the whole 'agenda' on The Star newspaper and saw the video posted on Jia Xing's blog. And the disappointment just adds on. But I can't deny that it is kinda funny! =p It's like those kids fighting in school. I don't think I'd wanna post it here, the video is just too noisy and annoying. :)
Hop over to Jia Xing's blog, aight.

Have a good laugh. Ciaoz.

0 comments: