Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Survived It All.

Finally the ordeal is over! I finally experienced the devilic consequences of taking six god-bless [LOL] subjects in a trimester. And now I'm free from it. Well, not quite yet. But the continuation of it will only affect me probably 3 weeks later. And that's when the results are out. Brr~~~ Right, don't wanna think about that first.


Thinking back on the study and exam weeks, it is kinda like a blur now. All I knew was I studied quite like mad [I hope], I played like mad, I watched movies like mad, I ate like mad. But I didn't quite slept like mad. *sighs* I totally couldn't quite get a grip of myself after the Nano-Science paper. I just wanted to sleep like mad, but I couldn't cause I have one last paper to go. And now...nyahaha~~

Okay I shouldn't brag about my sleeping hours now for I still have to keep my moral support for one fella who still has 2 more papers to go in 2 days. I totally understand the hardship of it, since I had my own go at it. But of course we couldn't compare for I felt luckier to have my arrangement of exam schedules, if not better.
Having 3 papers in 3 days, one could not help but saturates his/her brain. Not to mention those who have 4. But none of it could feel any worse if it had been in the first week, when you could just get it over and done with. I felt like as if I was already on holidays right after the very first paper, and it is sooooo not good.

Now that the exams are over, it's time to pack. No more of last minute packing this time. For I will be going home for FOUR months! Internship, here I come! We'll talk about my excitement for internship later on. Hehe.
I thought alot about alot of stuffs [haha~] during the exam weeks. Internship, 4 months to be back in Penang, what can I do, what would I do, etc etc. Oh gosh~~ XD
Too distractive!!

I'm just sooooooo blady-ful glad my exams are finally over! [Sorry. :P]


p/s:
This is a humble request to any persons who leave a message on my chatbox on the sidebar. I'd appreciate it if you could kindly leave a nickname or something appropriate rather than just a 'Guest' from now on okay? I wish I could distinguish you people from one another. And I certainly do not appreciate inappropriate behaviour out of nowhere and no reason at all directed to any of my friends on that chatbox. If you've got guts to post it up, have guts to own up to it. So embarassing. I shall not respond to any 'Guest' messages from now on.
Peace out~ ;)

0 comments: