Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Prestige.

Aha~ Watched another movie for the night. All because he could not be in the mood for anything. Poor thing. Why can't some people just stop adding worries onto his mind? And that 'some people' includes one lil fella who just won't understand. Bah~
Whatever it is, back to our topic. :)

After almost THREE years, I finally turn it on.

The Prestige.

Cool movie, although we did take quite some time putting it on pause just to figure some of the things out at the first few minutes. Somehow, I couldn't differentiate the Dark Knight from the Wolverine at first. =p
So, I had a little problem figuring what is and what's not. Even now I'm still buffed from what is and what's not.

More terrifying is the fact that Angier finally didn't mind getting his hands dirty. And I super hate that. I don't understand how could he just drown each of his duplicates and still keep them?! [Whoops. Spoiler alert. Whoops. Too late. =p]
And I super respect Borden. Or erm, Fallon. [Whoops. Another spoiler alert. Whoops. Late again. =p] Total devotion. :) Very terrifying indeed too! Tsk tsk~

Gosh. Does hatred really blinds so badly until you would just do anything to get back at that person until you finally forget what you were really hating him for? I guess I gotta be extra careful from now on. I don't hate nobody, don't worry. Hate is a very strong word. ;)

Obsession versus total devotion to his art. A lot of sacrifice. [Poor Sarah. *sobz*]

Are you watching closely? *winks*

0 comments: