Monday, February 9, 2009

Pancake For Breakfast.

I was cowardly enough to endure all the anxiety. Only when I don't remember it, I don't think about it.
Yesterday, upon making up my mind, I finally wasted no time that the moment I can get my hands on to the net, I logged in and terus checked it.

Hmmm... Probably I should be on cloud nine now. But as happy as I am right now, I do not take much pride in it. Noted, not too much larh~
Of course I'm still happy and proud!! D'oh!!! What are you thinking?! Hahaha!

After so long and so many times of dreaming, finally it became true. Finally I get this penyek results. I love the joy of looking at the numbers.
I know I've been hoping and wishing for this since the very first semester in Alpha year, but not once had it come true for me. Ah, I'm just glad it finally come along. Though it was just for this short semester, I'm still glad I didn't fail myself this time.

For this short semester, all I wanted was this ending. Having only two subjects in hand, and one of it being an extra-curricular activity, it's very little stress to handle in hand. Hence, I put myself up and set a target I never get to achieve once again back on board. I told myself I would be the greatest disappointment for my own if I can't do it this time again.
Thank God I did it!! Else, how would I ever be able to face myself ever again? *pfffft*

Oh, I love love love this!! What a motivation for the next semester~! Though this trimester I'll be taking 6 subjects, I'm very much motivated. I know I can do it! All I have to do is just believe and work hard!
Go, Elaine!! *winks*

0 comments: