Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ice Cream Makes Me Happy.

Oooo yes! Just side by side with chocolate, ice cream is my favourite too!

And being able to savour them in a happy mood like this adds the sweetness in every mouthful of it. Mmm mmmm~~~

It was on promotion. Supposed we wanted to eat the 2 scoops for RM15, but we didn't realize it was for takeout orders only. Sitting down, we finally realized we got 'conned' by our excitement without reading properly the finely printed words. *ahakz*
So anyway, I guess that's the other way of God showing us the better deal?


With every purchase of RM20 and above in a single receipt, we are entitled to purchase a whole pint for only RM25! *slurps*


Oooo I lurve lurve lurve Haagen Dazs' ice cream. Slurp~~
Now imagine having chocolate ice-cream!!! Double-joy~


Speaking of chocolate, just when I was really blue last week, thanks Kelmynn and Gkai for providing me the 'ecstasy' in the form of chocolates! I'm a lil bit too heavyhearted to gobble those chocs down my throat though. =p

0 comments: