Sunday, November 1, 2009

New November, Foreseen Hectic Days.

Sister came and went back. If only she could have stayed longer, then we could have done more shopping together in KL. *sigh*


I was supposed to have gone to Johor Bahru with him, but there had been a change in plan at the very last minute. I felt really bad about it, but I had to do what I have to do.
I had to stay back. God knows how it would be if I hadn't. :)

Last you heard from me was pleading for September to ends. Now, October ended too. And here comes November.

Gosh, October was too fast. I had alot to update but just had no time!!! Once I finished internship, I had gone on a real holiday! Best, longest holiday I had by far. From the south to the north of Malaysia. In and out of Malaysia, too. Out for only a day. Better than none. *winks*
I've done alot of shopping too. Which is really bad. I've spent alot, too much that I need to start thinking of ways to generate real cash! Hehe. Any ideas, or suggestion?

That was the beginning of October, and I will be updating soon about all that I have done (real hopeful). And hell yeah, I'm supposed to be busy working on giving my FYP its starting momentum right now. But what am I doing?

Hehe. I had a great weekend. Too great that it isn't stressful enough to get me going. Worst of all, I can't seem to get the stuffs I want and need. I'm not even sure if I could get it all done.
Have I made a wrong choice? Don't tell. Shush. I don't need to know. :)

Wish me luck for the months to come. Cheers!

0 comments: