Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday, The Thirteenth.

All these while, I have always tried to avoid acting superstitious on Friday the 13th. That's because I can't remember a single (total) bad day on Friday the 13th. But today proved otherwise.


It's probably the worst day by far. After a whole lot of regaining period. I can't believe it could get worse. But it left me in shock. You left me in shock.
I really don't know what to do, nor should do. I don't even feel like doing anything at all, anymore. I was lost.
I really thought, no matter what happened or what I did, this was not going to repeat. But why do you prove it to me so differently?

Just when I told myself in the morning to have no fear for what-so-ever Friday the 13th, that's when it started that I realize everything is happening. Oh, damn the radio for reminding me.

But always, a whole hell-of-a-day is never too harsh on me. Thank God it was Friday anyway. Thank God my Mummy is in KL. Thank God for making me a strong girl now. Though as tough as I can be, I'm still in blur.

No matter what, I'm thankful it's over. But only God knows what'll be next. At least for the next few days, I cannot foresee how it will all be. God leads the way, please shine your light on me.

1 comments:

Josh said...

What happened? blur blur here