Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Insecurity Is Painful...

...to the 'F', to the 'Y', to the 'P'!


It's so stressful. To think that I have started early, there are people who have started even earlier than I was. Way earlier. I've lost. But it ain't official. I believe I still have the chance. As long as I am not rejected, I would not give up. God forbids. :)

I've sent in the second proposal. As per requested. Is it gonna be accepted? Oh, please God, let it be. I don't know what I'll do if I don't get it. Well, I do have a second backup plan. But seriously, God, it doesn't seem quite like a very good plan. Don't you think so too?

Yet God, it seemed very convincing that there is no need for second plan. How'd You do that?! I have it in me, something keeps telling me not to worry. It's all gonna be alright. I'm worrying over nothing.
Am I? I prefer an answer quick. Or I meant, a quick answer. Hehe. I just need an answer!! I don't wanna be wondering, guessing anymore. Please, please, please. Pretty, please?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated on 29th October 2009.

What can I say?! It's confirmed!! God is gooooooood!! I knew it all along! It was gonna be just fineeeeeeee. *big grin*

Thank you, God! Thank you, Dr Ong! Haha. But still, it wasn't pleasant at first. *sulks*

Oh well. I've got a title now. I'm gonna work hard to keep it, and to secure an A!! Hopefully. ^^

1 comments:

pin said...

Well done~? Good luck!