Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Finally Tomorrow.

It really seemed easy at first. To be away from one another in these four months. I never see it as a challenge, nor did I see it as a test. All it seemed from the very beginning was, it's a good thing to be able to go home. Our homes, respectively. I'm sure our parents missed us well.

"Four months isn't really as long as it sounds. With a blink of an eye, it's all gone," I found myself saying. That was obviously before, a month ago to be exact.

But it was a no-regret sorta thing. I'm still glad we're able to spend the time at home even if it meant spending the time away from being together. I sound too generous, don't I? Haha. Bear in mind, it's only for four months.

Three weeks have passed, and it's going to be finally tomorrow! Oh, the eagerness and excitement. And the nervousness!! Haha. Yes, hell yeah, I'm nervous. Which is probably the reason why these three weeks was much more of a brief anyway.

I'll be waiting for tomorrow to come. I'm sure you'll score well anyway. ^o^

0 comments: