Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If I Were There.

Have you ever been in a situation when you are listening to a story told and wished you were there to slap the antagonist back to conciousness?

Well, I have. I've been in a lot of such situations for the past few days especially (never to mention, in my life). Not only was i wishing to slap the antagonist, sometimes I wish I could smack everyone else in it as well. I was practically shouting in my mind, "Oh holy mother of God! Wake up, you idiots!!".

But as sad as it may or would be, thoughts remained as it is, thoughts. Whatever we thought we would do could never be done. One obvious reason is of course, we weren't there at the time it happens. But more importantly is the fact that we still have that little space left from the boundaries of our limits. And this space is what keeps us from bursting into loud gestures, to keep our cool.

For my case. I guess it would be because I never had the privilege to slap and smack anyone in the story. I'm the little character who is expected to just remain silent and keep mum. I'm the background tree that could only listen and sway but never speak up.

Heck, I won't be dumb. There will come a day when I will be there and you (whoever you are) would be getting a piece of MY mind. A frigging huge piece indeed. You just wait for it. Patience has its limits. Peace out!

0 comments: