Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chocolate Makes Me Happy.

As cliche as it may sounded to be, life is like a box of chocolate. Every time you reach inside, you'll not be guaranteed a piece that you love, a piece that you want. For me, I wish that everyday God will give me a piece of dairy milk chocolate. Something so plain yet so satisfying, something that would make my day. Then, everyday of my life would be perfect. Happy and smooth-going.
But I cannot blame Him when I get dark chocolate some days. Or even when I get the alcohol-based chocolate. There are people out there who loves dairy milk chocolate too. =)

No matter what chocolate I get, it's still chocolate. Is it even true that when I get my favorite one, my life is perfect? Is it true that when I get the one I tried my best to avoid, my life is totally ruined?
This is life. Nothing is ever perfect. Nothing is ever totally imperfect either.

I'm just glad that my everyday gives me no reason to not anticipate for the next days to come. I'm just glad that no matter what chocolate I get, it always melt away. The taste would linger, no doubt. But pop another one in, you'd probably begin to learn how to savour it.
It's okay not to love it. Just don't hate it. Don't let it conquer your taste buds for the days to come.

Chocolate still makes me happy. =)


p/s: It's an assorted box of chocolate I'm talking about. *winks* Cheers~!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are u hinting to ppl what to get u for February 14? :p