Monday, July 21, 2008

Just When I Thought It's Over.

I'm feeling so happy for the past two days, minus the occasional sting. Hanging out with just the girls is just so relaxing. There's no need to think nor the need to worry. You just be who you are, you're free to love, free to hate.

As I thought I would be able to start anew after today, I was cruelly reminded of what I feared. Something that I wished never to happen. A situation I never wanted to be in.
I finally realized there's nothing I can do to change it anymore. I had been in it for far too long, unconsciously and quite naturally.
In two different situations now, I wondered where had I gone wrong. I lived my life the way it goes, and I was told I was wrong. But was I really wrong?

I used to blame it on the fact that I graduated from an all-girls school, but if you would think about it, I grew to be far better from the others who're from a similar school.
I am glad to say I treat my [close] friends equally [applicable only if you don't annoy me], regardless of gender.
Perhaps it is wrong to you, but is it really wrong? Do friends really have to be divided in such a sense?

Somehow what I was said of gets to me, and a twitch was felt. I know the reason why. Perhaps I am really at fault? But what is the offense? Who am I guilty to?
I can't explain why but I'm feeling so messed up right now.
I wish to just runaway and never come back, never to be reminded again.

0 comments: