Saturday, July 19, 2008

Care-free Again.

For a day, at least. After a whole five days of I-don't-know-what-to-..., today has finally come a better day.
In the morning when I woke up, I actually wasn't in the fittest condition to go out. But I had to [as I was so-called the organizer] and I want to [cause I don't exactly wanna stay alone]. Come the end of the day, I have no regrets at all.

Since we went for Dark Knight yesternight, I woke up a lil later than I was supposed to. Sleeping at 5am, I think I did just fine being able to leave home to KL-town by 11. Haha. We're supposed to meet up at 12 though. [Oops.]

Well, though many couldn't make it today, it was still great seeing these 7 people again. And to be frank, too big a group of people hanging out at one time for gathering like this isn't such a good idea. Lesson learnt.
But I still hope one day we could be able to gather EVERYBODY back together once again. It'll be so cool. ^o^

Nothing much has changed about these 7, and boy, were we noisy as ever. o.O
Mabel especially, of course. The ever-cute one, never afraid to just be who she is. The momma's girl, though. ^^
See Mei, the ever-I-don't-care-what-you-think girl. But she's still nice in nature. :)
Cheryl, the ever-selamba one. Gossiping with her is especially entertaining. =D
Shelva, the ever-lost one. She can understand Cantonese ok! So, she ain't that lost afterall. ;)
ET, the ever...whoa! Gosh, we were so surprised of what a shopaholic she had transformed to be over the years! Ahakz! XD
Catherine, the ever-studious one. The paling worrying one. Haihz. >.<
And [not in the photo] Kuan Gaik, the ever-vain one. Haha! [She's so gonna kill me if she reads this.] @@


I've never seen some of them for so long, I am just so glad we are still able to just be and hang out.
Shopping apart, I especially love talking to them [or rather sometimes, see/hear them talk]. The things that we say are all just so...pointless, at times. Haha. But I guess that's the fun of it. We just say, or act, however we are. No need for pretenses.

Sometimes I wish so badly to have these moments for a longer time, but I have to be back to reality. Reality had been cruel, but that's how I grow.
I'm looking forward to have another gathering with the girls again definitely.
For now, I gotta refresh myself and get some rest. Tomorrow will be another day out with another bunch of girls, my housemates.
We're hitting the mall again, for the first time just the 3 of us.
I'm tired, yes. Very tired indeed. But mentally, I'm just glad my weekend is pretty much occupied. ^^

3 comments:

K e L s said...

Vain????

Definition:

-having no real value or significance; worthless, empty, idle, hollow, etc.

-without force or effect; futile, fruitless, unprofitable, unavailing, etc.

-having or showing an excessively high regard for one's self, looks, possessions, ability, etc.; indulging in or resulting from personal vanity; conceited

-lacking in sense; foolish

Which 1? Whichever one also i don like. Vain? Me? U knw me so so well, i am gonna kill u.

eLaiNe said...

Hahaha.. Chill larh. Know you too well ler, so you gotta accept the comment ok? :"> Hehe.
*it's the 3rd one btw* Ahakz~ Love ya still =p

K e L s said...

3rd 1? Me? As if u r not. Cheh!!!!
Hate u still, muahahahaha!!!! C u soon..........TaTa!!!!!